ArborCrowd is pleased to present the Selby Ranch SFR Community, a 163-unit single-family rental (SFR) build-to-rent (BTR) development in Colorado Springs, Colo.
This $61.65 million real estate investment opportunity enables investors to enter the fast-growing and highly competitive SFR and BTR space, a significant focus of institutional capital.
Selby Ranch, located in a thriving Mountain West market with strong real estate fundamentals, features sponsorship with unparalleled institutional SFR and BTR experience.
The Booming Single-Family Rental and Build-to-Rent Asset Class
Some key market metrics that reflect the growth of the SFR and BTR market include:
- Over $45 billion of institutional investment in 20211
- Industry-wide occupancy rate of 95% in Q3 2021, which continues a steady increase from just over 91% in Q2 20112
- 14.7% year-over-year national rent growth ending in October 20213
- 78% of renters are interested in SFR4
High-Demand, Fast-Growing Colorado Springs Market
The Colorado Springs Metropolitan Statistical Area, the second largest in Colorado, features strong real estate fundamentals, such as:
- Population growth nearly 2.5x the U.S. growth rate between 2010 and 20215
- Workforce growth approximately 3x the national growth rate in the decade ending December 20216
- 17% year-over-year rent growth in Q3 20217
To learn more about the Selby Ranch SFR Community, log in to your ArborCrowd account.
1: John Burns Real Estate Consulting
2: Arbor Realty Trust Q3 2021 Single-Family Rental Investment Trends Report
3: Yardi Matrix
5: EASI Demographics
6: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
7: The Gazette