The NYU School of Professional Studies Schack Institute of Real Estate recently hosted an international webinar to examine a case study the university conducted about real estate crowdfunding and ArborCrowd. The webinar was open to students globally as well as media and industry professionals.
In the April 28 event, Schack Institute Dean Sam Chandan and ArborCrowd Co-Founder and COO Adam Kaufman discussed a range of topics, including:
- The genesis of the real estate crowdfunding industry
- The differences between ArborCrowd’s business model and the Regulation A “fund” model
- What criteria ArborCrowd uses to select deals for its platform
- The pre- and post-COVID-19 status of real estate crowdfunding
- Opportunities that lie ahead for the real estate industry
The Schack Institute completed its real estate crowdfunding case study in November 2019 and has since integrated it into its curriculum. Read the full case study.